Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined. As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler.
Henry David Thoreau
Trail guide helping you discover courage and strength to live the life you imagine.
Are you crossing a threshold in your life? Ready to take a big leap?
Going through or thinking about a divorce in marriage or at work?
Are you experiencing midlife growing pains that create uncertainty and suffering related to purpose, direction?
Would you enjoy learning to flip the meaning of your inner critic once and for all?
Do you want to cultivate inner peace of mind and an open-hearted awareness that supports and contributes to your soul's interior life?
Do you feel like you have a gift that is unopened and longing to blossom?
Timothy Colman was born to do this work. With a great breadth and depth of psychological, spiritual, and intellectual knowledge; animated by a dynamic curiosity and passion for life, Tim facilitates non-judgmental, eye-opening dialogue and reflection, midwifing new possibilities and personal growth with insight, wisdom, and compassion. You will be enriched, nourished, and enlarged through your interactions.
Alexandra Halsey, writer, editor & tech guru
In just a few months Timothy Colman helped me turn my losses into opportunities and my skills into a career that feeds my soul. His insight, experience, and ability to go deep into areas that were keeping me stuck, shifted the way I see my future and catapulted my confidence, (plus I lost 15 lbs and got in shape along the way). This is what life coaching is all about!
Blair deLaubenfels, international public speaker
Are you working for a greener more just world?
I offer presence and curiosity, a sense of humor with five ways to connect:
1. Free Meditation circle Monday evenings @ East West Books @ 7:30 PM. (In NE Seattle's Roosevelt Square above Whole Foods.) Come join in learning simple, effective breath practices, energy focus and loving kindness meditation. Purpose is to be together in a small circle who hold space for each other connecting to cultivate inner peace and joy, serve others.
2. Free walk and talk around Green Lake (or phone call if you are not in Seattle) to help you tune in our beautiful natural world to your true nature and loving presence.
No prior experience necessary talking to trees and Great Blue herons, marveling at eagles flying over head and the sun out on a beautiful morning. Most people experience shifts in understanding themselves, enjoy more enthusiasm for la vida in our time together. ( Call or text to connect 206 271 3490 )
3. One on one intuitive healing and trail guide work tuned to the hurdles you are experiencing today. We explore your vision and values, your stretch goals in personal and professional life. We talk about what challenges are in the way of making changes you want, and then create commitments to see you through the threshold you are crossing with love and kindness, enthusiasm.
Most people work with me for 6 months to a year.
4. Leadership coaching facilitating deep listening and helping leaders in your organization deepen connection, ignite creativity, curiosity and spark inquiry. Results include inner peace and improved effectiveness meeting yourself at home or work.
Do you run a small business with 2 to 10 directors?
My support and collaboration could be a good fit for your team of directors.
Do you want to create breakthroughs in conflicts?
Would you like to take a big leap with improved energy and learn to have fun with a few mindfulness strategies tailored to your team?
What do you want to learn? Free discovery session. Let's set up some time to talk in person.
5. Conscious Collective, The Art of Possibility: small group work focused on meditation, breath work, exploring limiting beliefs and creating powerful visions that inspire sustainable abundance, love and success in your life. Conscious Collectives are custom half to full weekend workshops at my home or a third place with your team or family. The beauty and light that emerge from communal work ignites transformation. Tool chest Liberating Structures, nonviolent communication, silence and learning from reconnecting with Mother Nature to support and collaborate, have some fun befriending yourself.
Clients include a range of people across class lines. Directors at Google, Microsoft, Amazon, to software start up executives with revenues of $30 million a year and 500+ employees.
I work with small business owners who run restaurants and architecture firms. Artists, activists and entrepreneurs who want to change the world find inner peace and spiritual practices that help you turn your dreams into reality.
I coach executive leadership coaches and psychotherapists.
Vision and values: I love working with people who are committed to growing a greener more just world. And I volunteer 5-10 hours of coaching a week. I meet people who are homeless and help them get off the street.
How can I help you tap into your abundance?
Tim is a loving soul. Walking around Green Lake with him is less like coaching and more like a meditation. Every tree, every leaf, every bird brings a new idea, concept or awareness that Tim surfaces with compassion and tenderness. Working with Tim doesn’t feel like work, it’s more a kind of positive nurturing in a beautiful natural setting.
Marc Sachnoff, former Director Microsoft
Modern Wisdom Leadership Institute