Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined. As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler.
Henry David Thoreau
Trail guide helping you discover courage and strength to live the life you imagine.
Are you crossing a threshold in your life? Ready to take a big leap?
Timothy Colman was born to do this work. With a great breadth and depth of psychological, spiritual, and intellectual knowledge; animated by a dynamic curiosity and passion for life, Tim facilitates non-judgmental, eye-opening dialogue and reflection, midwifing new possibilities and personal growth with insight, wisdom, and compassion. You will be enriched, nourished, and enlarged through your interactions.
Alexandra Halsey, writer, editor & tech guru
In just a few months Timothy Colman helped me turn my losses into opportunities and my skills into a career that feeds my soul. His insight, experience, and ability to go deep into areas that were keeping me stuck, shifted the way I see my future and catapulted my confidence, (plus I lost 15 lbs and got in shape along the way). This is what life coaching is all about!
Blair deLaubenfels, international public speaker
Are you working for a greener more just world?
I offer presence and curiosity, a sense of humor with five ways to connect:
1. Metta Meditation circle Monday evenings @ East West Books @ 7:30 PM. (In NE Seattle's Roosevelt Square above Whole Foods.) Come join in learning simple, effective breath practices, energy focus and loving kindness meditation. Purpose is to be together in a small circle who hold space for each other connecting to cultivate inner peace and joy, serve others. Leave with short term practices, learn to swim, learn that water holds you up, that silence is your friend.
2. Walk and talk around Green Lake (or phone call if you are not in Seattle) to help you tune in our beautiful natural world to your true nature and loving presence. Gift of time to drop into your life
No prior experience necessary talking to trees and Great Blue herons, marveling at eagles flying over head and the sun out on a beautiful morning. Most people experience shifts in understanding themselves, enjoy more enthusiasm for la vida in our time together. ( Call or text to connect 206 271 3490 )
3. Transform, connect, create: coaching and trail guide work tuned to you living the life you imagine.
How do you do that with me? Good question.
Begin with the end in mind and create a clear vision of where you want to be in 6 months.
Work toward goals and talk about obstacles that connect you to your future self.
My coaching work mirrors Epicurus' teachings about happiness.
With support and collaboration from me, enter into what poet David Whyte calls the conversational nature of reality and discover:
Freedom to create a meaningful, richly imagined life
Inquiry that leads to transformation
friendship toward yourself and others to create the beloved community
What to expect in terms of support and collaboration:
Four one on one sessions a month and email or text updates between sessions.
Commitment: 6 months.
Investment: $1000 month
Note: I only have 20 people create sacred conversations every year. Are you interested in being one? Let's connect and find out.
4. Leadership coaching facilitating deep listening and helping leaders in your organization deepen connection, ignite creativity, curiosity and spark inquiry. Results include inner peace and improved effectiveness meeting work goals, conflict resolution and nonviolent communication.
Do you run a small business or green non profit with 2 to 10 directors?
My support and collaboration could be a good fit for your team of directors.
Presence and listening is the ground for transformation. In the present moment is where we have the most influence about creating our future.
I'll teach you how to grow more emotionally intelligent, first toward yourself.
Investment: $500 a session in person or Zoom for 2-5 people
5. Conscious Collective, The Art of Possibility: small group work focused on meditation, breath work, exploring limiting beliefs and creating powerful visions that inspire sustainable abundance, love and success in your life.
Conscious Collectives are custom half to full weekend workshops at my home or a third place with your team or family.
The beauty and light that emerge from communal work ignites transformation.
Tool chest: Liberating Structures, nonviolent communication, silence and learning from reconnecting with Mother Nature to support and collaborate, have some fun befriending yourself, envisioning your future with compassion and vitality.
Custom retreats for your team investment: $5000
Clients include a range of people across class lines. Directors at Google, Microsoft, Amazon, to software start up executives with revenues of $30 million a year and 500+ employees.
I work with small business owners who run restaurants and architecture firms. Artists, activists and entrepreneurs who want to change the world find inner peace and spiritual practices that help you turn your dreams into reality.
I coach executive leadership coaches and psychotherapists.
Vision and values: I love working with people who are committed to growing a greener more just world. How can I help you create the green new deal for our people and planet?
How can I help make a radical reset from scarcity and fear to tap into sustained loving abundance?
Tim is a loving soul. Walking around Green Lake with him is less like coaching and more like a meditation. Every tree, every leaf, every bird brings a new idea, concept or awareness that Tim surfaces with compassion and tenderness. Working with Tim doesn’t feel like work, it’s more a kind of positive nurturing in a beautiful natural setting.
Marc Sachnoff, former Director Microsoft
Modern Wisdom Leadership Institute